Monday, April 26, 2010

El Ray, Design Journal Dump

Long time over due. But I guess it's time to catch up.

Week1: Went over ideas for level concepts and came up with some awesome ideas. Over the week I sketched up some ideas for 2 of the ideas.

Ideas for a space shooterFirst sketches I had for our Dream adventure




Week2: After the class decided on which project we would work on, we got to work on coming up with level flow ideas, as well as concepting out some assets. I concepted out ideas for the 'milk' pickup, the yoyo, as well as the main character.


Week3: This week I completed a quick turnaround for the main character so I could model him out. I began modeling the main character, as well as the yoyo setup. As a personal side project I also began organizing the blog a little better and tried to fluff it up a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment